Everyone is scrambling to visit Cuba, a diverse island paradise seemingly stuck in the 60s. From classic car tours through Old Havana and bike tours through Vinales' tobacco country to scuba diving in the Bay of Pigs, flamingo watching in Cienfuegos and waterfall jumping and art walk tours in Trinidad - Cuba has something for everyone. The Eastern part of the island, which is visited far less frequently, offers some of the richest history, is the birthplace of salsa music, and is home to incredible architecture, spectacular national parks, wildlife reserves, and white sand beaches.
Join me to explore Cuban culture, history, food, music, and to get to know the kind, generous, and endlessly optimistic Cuban people. Travel to Cuba with me during my December 2018 group trip to Cuba or contact me to learn what are the best places to visit in Cuba or to arrange your own travel to Cuba.
- Explore tobacco plantations, secret swimming holes, and caves with nature guides!
- Visit Hemmingway's Villa in a classic American convertible
- Visit the hottest night clubs, art galleries, and theaters
- Bike through the streets of Old Havana
- Stay at the homes of local families
- Scuba dive and snorkel in the infamous Bay of Pigs
- Go horseback riding to hidden waterfalls in the forest
- Attend guided educational tours focusing architecture, mob life, or Santeria/Afro-Cuban religion